House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Clayfield
Charming Clayfield Classic with Picturesque Views!Property ID 1552903Discreetly hidden behind a high and private fence, is a charming secluded gem which inspires love at first sight!
Impeccably preserved to it's original glory, yet enhanced to take full advantage of it's elevated position, this 5 bedroom two-story home is an enchanting blend of timeless colonial Queenslander architecture and contemporary style and convenience.
A delightful sunny courtyard taking full advantage of the morning sun and north east aspect, provides a delightful private entrance to the front of the home, leading directly into a traditional formal sitting and dining room, with a lovely hallway separating the ensuited master bedroom, a second bedroom and bathroom.
The original cottage has then been extended to flow into a stunning gourmet kitchen, casual living area and enormous deck which captures the stunning panorama of trees to Ascot Hill.
Ideal for large families, an internal staircase connects to the lower level, where another large living room spills to the back deck which enjoys a stunning outlook over the sparkling inground pool and superb privacy from the large established hedges.
There's three further bedrooms, a further separate bathroom, full laundry which could also function as a second kitchen and a spacious fully secured storage area, currently functioning as a home gym.
This is classic Clayfield colonial charm, ideally located within walking distance to some of best schools, parks, shops, cafes and transport.
Low maintenance yet spacious, there is not a cent to spend in this remarkably private home, a hidden oasis on one of Brisbane's most sought after blue chip locations.
- Charming entry garden and courtyard with tiered fishpond
- Main bedroom with ensuite and two built-in robes
- 3 other large bedrooms with built-in robes and 1 smaller
- Formal living and dining plus additional casual living and dining
- Large family room downstairs
- Indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Modern eat-in kitchen with stone bench tops and casual living
- Polished floorboards in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms, two with imported marble
- 2 large decks with expansive views over Ascot Hill
- Stunning swimming pool with deck set in landscaped garden
- Air Conditioned
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Large storage room/gym
- 2 Car garage with remote entry
- High and dry no risk of flooding
- Water tank
- In the Ascot School zone, walking distance to prestigious schools.
- Great Location! Close to shops, restaurants, public transport, Oriel Park, Eagle Farm racetrack and Farmer's market. Minutes drive to Harbourside shops and restaurants and the popular Eat Street markets. 10 minutes to airport. 6 kilometres to Brisbane City centre.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.