House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Clayfield
Sprawling Family Home in a Superb Garden SanctuaryProperty ID 1548125Tender Closing 4pm Thursday 3rd of November 2016
Quietly nestled on an impressive 1,313m2 of land, this sprawling family oasis offers a wonderful single-level layout with multiple living spaces and lush landscaped gardens combining for stunning effect. The home's modern styling makes for effortless living, while the ultra-generous accommodation, including a self-contained guest house has been designed to provide plenty of flexibility for growing families.
Exceptionally peaceful and private, the deep level block is one of the largest available in this sought-after pocket of Clayfield with every inch landscaped to perfection and a sun-drenched swimming pool plus fabulous alfresco spaces creating a resort-like feel. In addition to the guest house, there are 5 bedrooms plus a study with the master also featuring an ensuite and direct access to the garden.
For those that love to entertain, this home has it all including a poolside cabana with built-in barbecue and second covered dining terrace extending from internal living and the central kitchen. This tightly-held street offers families superb convenience to everyday amenities, including Clayfield Markets, CBD transport, Brisbane Airport and Ascot/Clayfield's elite private schools.
* 5 bedrooms master with ensuite, study with fitted desk
* 3 additional bathrooms + guest WC & designated laundry
* Lush landscaped garden pathway leads to entrance hall
* Fully equiped irrigation systems run off bore water on site
* Sitting/formal room, ultra spacious living, separate dining
* Granite kitchen overlooks garden/pool, deluxe gas cooker
* Versatile guest house/rumpus with kitchenette & bathroom
* Plenty of level lawn, swimming pool with frameless glass fence
* Abundance of built-in storage in bedrooms & living spaces
* Ducted reverse air con, fans, living areas with timber floors
* Oversized double garage with internal access + extra parking
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.