Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Clayfield
The Most Affordable 2 + 2 in Sought After Clayfield!Property ID 1532697This must be one of the most affordable 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom units for sale in Clayfield! An inspection is a must to appreciate the size.
If you're an owner occupier or an astute investor, the opportunity here to secure a spacious, light filled and private unit in the heart of Clayfield should not be overlooked. It's so close to everything the suburb has to offer, and presents an investment opportunity with exceptional figures. The rental return is great, the body corp costs are low and the sinking fund is very healthy. tick, tick, tick!
- Huge combined living & dining space
- U-shaped kitchen with great storage and bench space
- 2 spacious bedrooms - located either side of the unit to provide privacy - both with built in robes
- Main bedroom possesses an ensuite
- Main bathroom has the added bonus of an internal laundry for privacy and ease of washing
- Front balcony with access from the living room
- Samsung split system A/C to living room
- Single lock up garage with enough room to provide storage space for bikes, sporting equipment etc
The suburb of Clayfield is located approximately 7km from the Brisbane CBD. 5/31 Collins Street is located within walking distance of;
- Clayfield Train Station - 2 minute walking distance and then 16 minutes to Brisbane Central Station
- Clayfield Markets - 4 minute walk - Variety of fresh market stores including butcher, fruit and vegetable and gourmet market, seafood market, liquor store etc.
- Walking Distance to a variety of local restaurants, cafe's, bars and a large range of services.
- Close proximity to transport infrastructure to get you wherever you need to go in shorter time. You'll only be a few minutes drive to transit tunnels, and the gateway arterial in either direction.
- Head off to a day at the races and be there in under 15 minutes from door to gate!
BODY CORPORATE & INVESTOR INFORMATION
- Strata fees - $375 per quarter ($1500 annually)
- Sinking Fund Balance - $88,784.56 (as at 31/10/15)
- Rates - $313.58 approx. per quarter
- Rental appraisal - $350 - $370 per week
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.