Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Chermside
Owner Must Sell! Approx 6.9% Returns!Property ID 1542277Perfect for first home buyers and the savvy investor, you'll need to act now to secure this property as your own.
Priced to sell, this modern 2 bedroom apartment is situated in a very convenient location within a highly sought after area of Chermside.
Positioned just across the road from Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, home owners and tenants alike will enjoy quick and easy access to great shopping, cinemas, supermarkets, regional library, parks, pubs, clubs, restaurants and the Chermside Bus Interchange, all within easy walking distance.
The recently expanded Prince Charles Hospital and relocated Holy Spirit Hospital combined with easy access to both Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Airport means you have everything you could possibly need right at your fingertips.
Properties of this calibre in this top location are high in demand.
Some of the many features include:
* Bright open plan living areas with high ceilings lead onto a generous sized balcony with a pleasant North-Easterly aspect
* Master with Ensuite and built-in wardrobe with double mirrored doors
* Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe and balcony access
* Double glazed glass windows provide for peace and quiet
* Full curtains
* Stone benchtops
* European appliances (Includes DISHWASHER & CLOTHES DRYER)
* Intercom system
* Pay TV Access
* Eco Friendly Features
* Water Tank
* Outdoor Entertaining Area
* Remote Garage
* Easy access to complex facilities including in-ground salt water pool, gymnasium and BBQ entertainment pavilion
* Onsite management and security systems in place including building security cameras
* Currently tenanted for $490 per week on a periodic lease agreement with fabulous returns of 7.3%
* Council Rates: $1,402.72 p.a. approx.
* Body Corporate Fees: $4,284 p.a. approx.
As an added bonus, this property includes all furniture/furnishings.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the listing agent, Dean Gifkins.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.