- About this property
- Explore Chermside West
Executive Residence in Quiet Cul-De-SacProperty ID 1688925Your family will love this spaciously designed executive 4 bedroom Chermside West residence located on the border of the prestigious "Aspley Grove". On first impressions you will be drawn to quiet cul-de-sac position and impressed by the open plan living areas. Designed and built to accommodate all the luxuries of modern day living, this property utilizes a multitude of living zones, a gourmet sized kitchen with dishwasher, soaring ceilings, generous entertaining space overlooking the in-ground pool and much, much more.
An exceptional address, this home accommodates 4 double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, 2 sophisticated bathrooms, complete with the finest of luxuries, including: ensuite, large walk through robe, complimented by a study area, solar power and a multitude of living areas.
The propertys many features include -
* Main bedroom with walk-through wardrobe, ensuite & air-conditioning
* Ensuite offers large bath, separate shower & his/hers basins
* Another three generous bedrooms
* A number of formal & informal living areas
* Gourmet kitchen with plenty of storage/bench-space, breakfast bar and dishwasher
* Inground pool - monthly service included ( tenants pay for chemicals )
* Covered & paved outside entertaining area
* Solar Power - save on $$$
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Double lockup remote garage with plenty of off street parking
* Fully fenced low maintenance yard
* Pet friendly
* And so much more . . .
This property is set in a quiet welcoming cul-de-sac in a much sought after part of Chermside West, and is perfectly located to a number of walking tracks/parks, local shops, Aspley State Primary School, Craigslea State High School, Westfield Chermside shopping centre & provides easy access to both Hamilton & Gympie Road.
Call Wayde Hildrew to arrange an inspection today on 0434 424 819.