House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Chermside West
Immaculate Lowset Living on 1078m²Property ID 1672791Nestled at the end of a private and quiet driveway, surrounded by other substantial homes, sits this beautifully presented and well-maintained home that presents great value in today's market and offers an enviable, relaxed lifestyle that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
Spread out on an elevated yet flat 1078sqm block and perfectly positioned with a North/South facing aspect, with parks and nature reserves literally at your back door, this home has so much to offer. From the moment you enter, the warmth and practicality of this family home are bound to impress and you won't want to leave.
Surrounded by beautifully landscaped and low maintenance gardens, you will immediately appreciate how well this home was cared for and an inspection is highly recommended.
With multiple indoor and outdoor living options including a formal lounge and additional open plan informal dining/lounge areas plus a large covered, outdoor entertaining space, there is plenty of opportunity for families to spread out and relax in comfort all year round.
As soon as you walk into the heart of the home, you will be immediately impressed with the large galley style kitchen which has been completely updated with gas cooktop, electric oven and ample preparation and storage space which is sure to please even the fussiest of home cooks and regular entertainers alike.
The four bedrooms are all well designed with built ins and ceiling fans whilst the master suite also includes air conditioning and a large ensuite with spacious shower.
Further features bound to impress include:
* Four great sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and the master suite has its own ensuite
*Air conditioning in the informal living and dining areas, master suite and second bedroom
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Separate shower and bath in the main bathroom and separate toilet and basin area
* Spacious and air conditioned open plan kitchen, meals and family room with the addition of a formal lounge room.
* Large, modern, galley style kitchen with ample storage and preparation space, double sink, stainless steel appliances and gas cook top
* The large and private undercover entertaining area includes ceilings fans and overlooks the beautifully landscaped back yard space that includes an outdoor shower and backs onto the nature reserve
* Large Saltwater pool surrounded by beautiful timber decking and a four-metre shade umbrella- perfect for those hot, summer days
* Spacious internal laundry with direct access to side/rear of property
* Double car remote garage with inside access through to home
* Large garden/storage shed- perfect for the everyday handyman
* Security System- for added peace of mind
* Neutral colour palette throughout with beautiful parquetry flooring that incorporates a sense of warmth to the home
* Close to nature reserves and walkways
* Elevated and flat 1078sqm block with North/South facing aspect
* Plenty of off street parking
* Sought after side access perfect for the boat, caravan or trailer
* And much more!
This home truly offers an enviable combination of space, comfort, privacy, stunning landscaped gardens and a fabulous family friendly location. An inspection is an absolute must!
To arrange your private viewing or for further enquiry, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 37 Ashley Road in Chermside West.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.