- About this property
- Explore Chapel Hill
Families your Enchanting Oasis Awaits!Property ID 1727983Cocooned in its own tranquil rainforest-like setting, this sprawling family home is an absolute gem. Private and quiet and all within easy reach of the best public and private schools, this 5-bedroom family home is definitely not one to miss!
With a formal lounge / dining area, informal meals and family rooms and a separate rumpus room that would easily double as another bedroom or guest accommodation this home is both perfect and practical for growing families especially those who love to entertain. The large kitchen with walk in pantry along with the living spaces are directed to the rear of the house and all enjoy full sized windows and glass doors making the most of its tropical setting which floods each room with an abundance of natural light. Not to mention views across the terrace to the sparkling inground pool!
Downstairs is completed by a study, bathroom, laundry and oversized double lock up garage. Upstairs the focus on space continues with 4 generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes, family bathroom and the master bedroom with walk in robes and ensuite. Again, all enjoy views to the pool and across the tree tops.
The owners have made some recent refurbishments to this home making it ready to move in and get on with the busy life of a growing family but there is a wealth of opportunity to make cosmetic changes. Decorate to suit your own taste or potentially renovate for profit. There is genuinely a lot to love about this home.
Located within the highly ranked Chapel Hill State School and Kenmore High catchment areas, this home also is within very short drives to Ambrose Treacy College, BBC and St Peters just to name a few and within metres of a private bus route for private schools further afield. Half way between Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Kenmore Plaza and only metres to the nearest bus stop there is never anything that will be inconvenient about this home.
• 5 bedrooms plus study;
• 3 living spaces with 2 dining spaces plus covered outdoor entertaining;
• Air conditioning units to master, bedroom 4, rumpus and formal living / dining;
• Fully fenced back yard perfect for pets and young children and within eye sight of kitchen;
• Private, tranquil and quiet. Not overlooked by neighbours;
• Large in ground swimming pool;
• Low maintenance but large 1,118sqm block;
• 5 minutes to Ambrose Treacy, 9 minutes to BBC and Brigidine and 12 minutes to St Peters;
• 3.2km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and 1.8km to Woolworths and Kenmore Plaza / Kenmore Tavern;
• 240m walk to bus stop to CBD and UQ.
Homes like this do not come up often and there is no doubt it will sell at auction if not before. Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to secure this magical family home.