House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Chapel Hill
Equipped for the Good LifeProperty ID 1542315This spacious and immaculately presented residence combines flawless standards in elegance and sleek modernity. No expense has been spared in this renovation, with great attention taken to functionality and the creation of multiple usable living spaces perfect for the growing family.
Your new home is located close all amenities including the popular Captain Convenience Store just 300m away. This address is hard to beat. Also, drive just 5 mins to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Kenmore Plaza and you are also just a stone's throw away from some of brisbane's finest schooling, transport options and parklands. Ideal for kids, active families and the keen entertainer.
25 Kitching Street is known as the premier block on the street. The original developer of the estate chose this site to build his own home and made it his family residence for 45 years. As they say, the developer gets the pick of the blocks and this is exactly what he did.
Positioned in the heart of the home is the huge open plan kitchen. Designed with functionality and style to impress the gourmet chef. Decked out with quality stainless steel European appliances including 3 ovens with pyrolytic and microwave applications, dual cooktops, (induction and gas) a step-in pantry, soft close cabinetry and finished with beautiful stone benchtops.
Another standout feature of this property is the versatile, multi-purpose space located on the lower level.This room could be used as the 4th bedroom, a multi-media room, a home office or for dual occupancy giving you the potential to subsidise your mortgage! This space is complete with its own bathroom, laundry and kitchenette. It also boasts a huge, undercover BBQ and entertainment area, perfect for evening entertaining with friends and family.
Property Snap Shot:
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Car Garage with Remote Access and workshop area
- Brand new gourmet kitchen with European appliances
- Dual Cooktops (induction and gas)
- Stone benchtops
- Elevated hardwood deck with entertaining BBQ area underneath
- LED lighting throughout
- Fully ducted / zoned air-conditioning
- Beautiful satin finished hardwood floors
- Oversized master with ensuite and generous walk-in-robe
- Double glazed windows in master
- Fully fenced, child friendly backyard
- Indooroopilly State School Catchment
- Kenmore State High School Catchment
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre - 5mins
- Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre - 10mins
- Brisbane CBD - 15mins (Approx)
- Views of Mt Coot-tha
This property has undergone such an amazing renovation, that has to be seen to be appreciated. Building and Pest report available upon request. Our sellers are calling for all offers to be presented immediately. Opportunities like this don't come up very often, act now and secure this property today.