House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Chapel Hill
Elegance with Exceptional LivabilityProperty ID 1528001Situated on a very attractive and private 1090sqm block in one of Chapel Hill's prettiest ridgeline streets is this gorgeous, fully renovated home sprawling predominantly over one level.
There is not a finger to lift when you move in here with no expense spared throughout this high quality home boasting a charm that is so individual and enchanting.
Capturing the essence of why we live in Brisbane, you can throw open the French doors and let the summer breezes fill the home while the natural light soaks through the walls of glass.
The lush green outdoors almost come inside and blend beautifully with the rich timber floors throughout.
- Private front courtyard with secure gates
- Stunning interior with picture windows and sunken lounge
- Magic ceasarstone kitchen with island bench and built in computer desk/ busy centre
- Wrap-around deck and verandah flows out from 2 sides to look over the sparkling pool and sizeable yard
- Separate bedroom wing has 3 queen-sized bedrooms plus office
- Downstairs flowing to the pool is a utility space ideal as a 4th bedroom / magic bar area / teen retreat with 3rd bathroom
- The deck surrounding the pool is another perfect entertaining location complete with fire pit
- There are 2 garages and one carport plus a garden shed for extra storage under the house
When you visit, you will fall in love.
The sellers must move for work and invite your inspection.
**This property is being sold by Auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.