House for Sale
- About this property
Quiet, Spacious Lowset Living on HaywardProperty ID 1918851Situated on a quiet road at Hayward Avenue in Cashmere, this spacious lowset family home offers 4 bedrooms, 1 study, 3 large separate living areas, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, 2 side access and large outdoor entertainment area.
This home is well maintained by the current owner. It is ideal for home buyers who are looking for their first home or looking at downsizing to a quiet location in Cashmere. It is also ideal for investors who are looking for great capital gain potential. It must be seen to be appreciated as you are within short driving distance to the Cashmere Central, Warner Central, Bray or Lawnton train station, Genesis Christian College and North Pine Dam Parkland.
Key points of attraction:
- Fantastic location, approx. 1.7Km to Cashmere Central (IGA, Doctors and shops), approx.
2.7km to Warner central (Woolworths, Aldi and shops), approx. 4mins drive to Genesis
Christian College and 9 mins drive to Bray park/Lawnton train station.
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins + 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with walkin robe and ensuite
- Study or 5th bedroom located at the front of the house
- Tiles throughout most common areas and carpet in the bedrooms and livings
- Large 3 separate living area's accommodates large family (including formal lounge, media
room/2nd study and family living)
- Large outdoor entertainment area with council approved patio installed
- Well designed spacious kitchen with quality appliances
- Split air-conditioners and fans installed for year round comfort
- Security screens & alarm and external electric roller blinds installed for peace of mind
- 1.5Kws Solar power
- Good size easy care garden with two side access on both side of the property
- NBN ready (Fibre to node)
- Owner's occupier property
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.