House for Sale
- About this property
Privacy and Tranquillity on 1320m²Property ID 1904786Located in the prestigious Greenwoods Estate, 9 Heron Close is the ideal family home for buyers who appreciate the nicer things in life. Built by award winning Civic Steel Homes this contemporary rendered low set is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac on a useable 1320m2 block.
On entering the property you will instantly notice that there are views from every window, with established trees framing the backdrop beautifully. Feel at home in the open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area with newly installed 8kw air-conditioning.
The well-appointed kitchen with Westinghouse Oven, 4 burner cooktop and dishwasher offers plenty of bench space and storage, and has views to the garden; ideal for parents wanting to watch the kids play while prepping dinner.
Off the dining area is the family room or kids retreat, this cosy space with TV point features sliding doors out to the entertaining area allowing an indoor outdoor lifestyle.
To the rear of the home are three bedrooms and a family bathroom plus separate toilet. All bedrooms are spacious and include built-in's. The master bedroom is situated to the front of the home and is complete with a large walk-in-robe and huge tiled ensuite with shower, bathtub and double vanity plus separate toilet. The master bedroom also has sliding doors out to the garden.
Entertain your friends and family on the tiled covered alfresco, take in the views and watch the kids and fur babies' burn off energy on the huge level yard! The fully fenced low maintenance garden is a dream, there's room for the kids play set and plenty of space to build the pool.
Other things to consider:
• Built by Civic Steel Homes
• 1320m2 useable block
• NBN ready
• Freshly painted
• Steel framed
• Colorbond Roof
• Study nook with desk
• Separate large laundry
• Double lockup garage with automatic door
• New air-conditioning unit in the open plan lounge
• Air-conditioning in the master bedroom
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and huge ensuite with new tap wear and shower head
• Fully fenced
• Fully insulated
• Security screens throughout
• 14,000ltr water tank (garden only)
• No easements on the property
• Cashmere Village Shopping Centre - 2.8km
• Genesis Christian College - 6.2km
• Strathpine West State School - 6.9km
• Bray Park State High School - 6.9km
• School Bus for Prince of Peace & Nudgee College - 1.7km
• School Bus for Genesis Christian College - 1.2km
• Brisbane City - 27.7km
• Brisbane Airport via Airport Link - 29.6km
For more information or a private inspection please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.