House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Cashmere
Under Contract - Please Contact Kylee Dallimore for More Information.Property ID 1520686Perched on a sprawling yet oh so easily maintained 1250sqm block this beautiful north-east facing, architecturally designed and custom built home offers a floor plan designed for family and friends to come together, whilst also allowing for the comfortable separation of spaces that families crave.
Built to be this family's forever home, with careful consideration given to year round comfortable living. Attention to detail during the construction including positioning the home so that the whole block of land is use-able, full insulation to all walls and ceilings, additional front veranda - a lovely place to sit and enjoy every hour of the day also cools the home.
All on one level and offering the very best quality finishes including ducted and zoned air-conditioning, 9.5ft ceilings and custom made furnishings throughout, this superb Cashmere home truly is a class above and a must to inspect for all serious buyers.
• Fabulously equipped gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, European appliances, ample storage and work spaces. Kitchen seamlessly connects to both indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas.
• 5 generous bedrooms or 4 with over-size study. Master suite with walk in robe and elegant en-suite featuring oversize shower with frameless glass screening and separate toilet.
• Spacious media room
• 2 separate living areas
• A calming neutral colour palette and a combination of timber and highest quality tiled flooring
• Breezy alfresco overlooking sparkling salt water pool
• Over size garage with extra storage and 10.5ft ceiling height to fit the largest 4wd or a boat
• Fully fenced with beautiful, low maintenance landscaping
• 20 solar panels and 5kw inverter.
• All walls and ceiling insulated
• 5000L water tank
With nature reserves just a stroll away, this excellent home is close to nature but just as close to school buses and shopping centres. Only a 10 minute drive to the cafes and restaurants of Samford and a 30 minute drive to the CBD. Your local gym and supermarket are only minutes away.
Offered for the first time this wonderful family home in a friendly cul-de-sac promises a lifestyle you will love all year round and value for money you will not believe.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.