House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Cashmere
Great Family Home in a Quiet Cul-De-SacProperty ID 1481834KEY FEATURES:
- 4 Bedrooms, 4 with built ins.
- Home office and fireplace in lounge.
- 2 Bathrooms with walk in en-suite in main.
- 4 Separate living areas for your enjoyment.
- Air-conditioning for year round comfort.
- Fully fenced yard for kids and pets to play.
- Open plan kitchen with gas cook top.
- Ceiling fans in every room.
- Security screens throughout.
- Massive outdoor entertaining area for year round enjoyment.
- 3kw solar system with 12 panels.
- Fully insulated and tinted windows.
WHAT THE OWNERS LIKE ABOUT THE HOME: The position of the home is great. Close to bike-ways and walk-ways you will find yourself feeling as though you are miles away from everyone yet minutes to everything. The property has a good size entertaining area that allows you to have friends and family over for BBQ's and gatherings. The elevated position allows you to enjoy the mountain views and the unique floor plan design allows you to maximise space and comfort. So make sure you call today to register your interest as good homes in this area are selling fast. Surrounded by great homes and good neighbours this property will make the next lucky buyer very happy.
- Land size 704m2
- Built in 2007
- NBN ready.
- Gas hot water, garden shed and water tank.
- Remote double garage with drivethrough access to rear.
- Owner will consider all reasonable offers
- Close to schools, shops and transport and parks
Don't miss out! Here's your chance to buy your dream home. Call today for inspection times.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.