- About this property
- Explore Carseldine
Ultimate Private Family Entertainer on 878m² Block!Property ID 1701312Perfectly positioned in a quiet, family friendly street surrounded by other prestigious homes, this stunning Carseldine residence has been cleverly designed with families in mind! The low maintenance, brick and tile home with neutral colour palette throughout is sure to delight families and first-home buyers alike and, with current rental returns achieving $555 per week, the savvy investor will need to act fast to secure this property as their own.
Positioned within a highly sought after enclave framed by parklands, playgrounds, quality homes and house-proud owners, the exceptionally large 878m2 block is nestled behind street-facing houses creating distance between the home and the road, along with the added benefit of tranquility, security and peace of mind.
The hub of the home centres around the Chefs entertainer kitchen which flows seamlessly with the large tiled and carpeted living areas, all with app-friendly air-conditioning to create a desirable cool family oasis during those hot Summer months. Leading out from the tiled living area is the large undercover alfresco entertainment area which comes fully equipped with a built-in BBQ: perfect for the largest of family gatherings!
Located at the rear of the home for additional privacy is the master suite which features a large walk-in-robe and luxury ensuite with extra large double shower and double vanity unit. Three more bedrooms come fully equipped with built-in wardrobes, TV antennas, ceiling fans and blinds and are well-positioned close to the modern family bathroom with spacious shower and full size bath. A large study, conveniently located at the front of the home, greets you upon entry and is perfect as a home office or optional 5th bedroom.
The oversized, double automated garage with internal access completes this impressive package, along with multiple split system air-conditioning units, a 3000L water-tank, plumbed-in kitchen fridge, solar panels with 1.5KW invertor and side access with room to park a trailer, boat or caravan as well as plenty of off-street parking.
All set on a sensationally huge 878m2 block with established lawns, gardens and fruit trees plus plenty of space left over for the kids to play in utter privacy, this is a rare find!
Surrounded by a number of quality public and private schools, this highly coveted property is well serviced by many of Brisbane's private school bus services. Plus, with Carseldine Train Station, Carseldine Central Shopping Centre and a vast array of restaurants and food outlets just down the road, you'll have everything you need right at your fingertips. The search for the perfect home has never been so easy!
To fully appreciate the benefits this home has to offer, an inspection is highly recommended. Sellers are motivated - don't miss out! For further enquiry or to arrange your exclusive viewing, please contact Jesse Atfield on 0468 932 610.
* Master with large WIR, double shower & double vanity unit
* 3 more bedrooms are carpeted and include built-in-wardrobes, TV antennas, blinds & ceiling fans
* Separate study or 5th bedrooms
* Kitchen with loads of natural sunlight has plumbed in fridge, 6 gas-burner cooktop, good quality electrical appliances and plenty of storage space
* Separate carpet & tiled living areas
* Multiple split-system air-conditioning units
* Main bathroom with spacious shower, bath and separate toilet
* Large alfresco entertainment area with built-in BBQ
* Secure, oversized, remote controlled double car accommodation with internal access
* Separate internal laundry with direct external access for convenience
* Plenty of linen/storage cupboards throughout
* Fully fenced 878m2 low maintenance block with established gardens, fruit trees & side access
* Solar panels with 1.5KW inverter ready to upgrade
* 3000L water-tank servicing the toilet and reducing your water bill costs
* Parklands, cycling trails & off-lease dog park located in walking distance great home for your beloved pets!
* 2 mins to Lacey Rd, off-leash dog park
* 3 mins to connect onto Gympie Arterial Rd / Bruce Highway
* 4 mins to the Carseldine Farmers & Artisan Markets
* 4 mins to Carseldine Central (Woolworths, several eateries & health stores)
* 5 mins to Carseldine Train Station
* 6 mins to Aspley State High School
* 6 mins to Goodstart Early Learning Aspley
* 8 mins to Aspley Hypermarket Shopping Centre
* 10 mins to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
* 15 mins to Sandgate/Shorncliffe waterfront
* 24 mins to Brisbane Airport without Airport Link
* 27 mins to Brisbane CBD without Tolls