Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Carseldine
Newly Renovated Townhouse in Prime Location!Property ID 1577805This newly renovated 3 bedroom townhouse is in a secure gated complex and has resort style facilities for residents and guests to enjoy.
The perfect townhouse for the astute investor and first home buyer, this home will not disappoint. Presented in immaculate condition, simply move right in and enjoy!
* 3 Bedrooms, master with ensuite, all with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air conditioning
* Spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
* Covered Entertainment area is great for hosting family and friends in a private courtyard
* Onsite manager
* Single lock up garage with storage space plus one car space
* Off street visitor car parks
* Ducted Air conditioning upstairs to all bedrooms, split system air conditioning to living areas downstairs
* Newly renovated laundry has built in cabinetry, large stainless steel sink and loads of storage space, cupboards and shelves
* Main bathroom is located upstairs, toilet and hand basin downstairs
* BBQ area in the complex has loads of room for a weekend get together with family and friends and is ideally located near the full size tennis court and resort style pool
* Highly desirable location close to all amenities
* Short walk to Local Shopping Centre with Bakery, butcher & other specialty shops, Aspley Hornets Club and Goodlife Gym
* Carseldine Shopping Centre with Woolworths and other specialty stores and restaurants a short drive away located on Beams Road
* City bus stop located directly outside the complex on Graham Road
* Carseldine train station close by only a 5-minute drive
* Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospital only an 8-minute drive
* Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre on an 8-minute drive
* Central business district of Aspley only a 5-minute drive with Post-office, restaurants, local shopping and banks, etc.
* CBD 20 minutes' drive via the ICB (16km)
* Airport 20 minutes' drive via the airport link tunnel
* 1hr drive approx.. to Sunshine Coast
* 1hr drive approx.. to Gold Coast
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.