House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Carseldine
Resort Style, Luxurious Residence in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac on 1569m² with City GlimpsesProperty ID 1480851Prestigious, flawless with an abundance of irresistible features, this absolutely stunning Resort Style Carseldine residence has it all.
Surrounded by other quality, modern homes this home is elevated and perfectly positioned, with an ideal north/south aspect. This fabulous property is located at the end of a family friendly cul-de-sac and with a sweeping southern aspect, you will be pleasantly surprised by this hidden gem.
From the moment you walk into this luxurious family home, with a practical floor plan spread over one expansive level, the lavish, desirable finishes and fixtures are bound to impress and you won't want to leave.
Presented with all the modern inclusions of a brand new home, this property has wow factor and an inspection is highly recommended.
Offering an irresistible combination of internal and external living areas, this home has an open plan and practical design to die for! Overlooking your main entertaining and outdoor living areas and sparkling in ground pool, you will find a lovely kitchen perfect for entertaining with friends and family all year round.
Boasting a separate rumpus room and formal lounge and dining room, this home offers families a selection of zones to retreat in comfort and style.
Further benefits of this captivating residence include:-
* Four great sized bedrooms all with built in robes
* Huge master suite with impressively large ensuite and a walk in robe
* Forth bedroom ideal for use as home office
* Generously sized modern kitchen with gas cooktop, granite benchtops and ample storage and preparation space - bound to satisfy the most discerning of home chefs
* Neutral colour palette throughout appealing to anyone's taste in dcor and style
* Sparking Salt Water in ground pool - perfect for entertaining and keeping the kids occupied in the warmer months
* Separate, great sized internal laundry with direct access to the side of the property
* Secure remote controlled triple car accommodation with direct access to the home
* Electric gates and intercom for added security
* Beautifully landscaped gardens on a low maintenance, fenced 1569m2 block
* Crimsafe security screens throughout for added piece of mind and comfort
* Additional storage at the rear of the garage
* 9000ltr water tank, NBN Connected and much more!
The position is fantastic, close proximity to a wealth of reputable schools, public transport and shopping facilities
To truly appreciate the benefits and what this home has to offer an inspection is highly recommended.
Awaiting new owners, everything has been done which will leave only the unpacking for you and your family.
For further enquiry or to arrange your exclusive viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 33 Lucinda Street, Carseldine.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.