House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Carseldine
Stunningly Fantastic Carseldine Townhouse Overlooking Peaceful Parkland Setting. Must be Sold!Property ID 1471492Welcome to unit 52/30 Slade Street, Carseldine. When it comes to lifestyle, location and beautiful presentation, this townhouse is bound to impress and an inspection is highly recommended.
Competitively priced and brilliantly appointed, this property presents an unbeatable opportunity for the fastidious home buyer or astute investor who is seeking a contemporary low maintenance townhouse with no work required and a wonderfully convenient location.
Further features bound to impress include:
* Two great sized bedrooms, both with built-ins, main with ensuite
* Good sized main bathroom with separate toilet
* ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living areas
* Fantastic kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Bright neutral tones throughout
* Separate functional laundry
* Delightful open plan design promotes a lovely sense of spaciousness
* The generous air conditioned lounge, dining and kitchen spaces flow to a fabulous rear deck with beautiful views to the leafy parkland aspect behind
* An easy walk to Carseldine Train Station & exceptionally convenient to Carseldine Central shopping precinct (Woolworths) and Carseldine Government Precinct (formerly QUT)
* Security and insect screens throughout
* Remote Single Car Accommodation with internal access
* Private Courtyard overlooking peaceful parkland setting
* A superb position within one of the area's near new complexes Limestone Park
* Pets considered upon application
* And much more!
Only be an inspection can this property be truly appreciated. An inspection is an absolute must.
First home buyers, Investors or even retirees downsizing will love the opportunity to be so central without the city price tag and an inspection is an absolute must.
Investors please note, the property is currently tenanted at $330/per week until July 2016.
For further inquiry or to arrange your private viewing, please call Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 52 / 30 Slade Street in Carseldine!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.