House for Auction
- About this property
Magnificent European Inspired Entertainer, North to Main River with Skyline ViewsProperty ID 1900488Will Sell on or Before Auction!
Live an enchanting, European inspired lifestyle with this magnificent Main River residence, which oozes character and charm. Nestled on a sprawling 946sqm block with 20m waterfrontage and boasting city skyline views, the ultimate in entertaining awaits. From the lagoon style pool, to the fully equipped waterfront alfresco area with vast terrace and built-in kitchen, you'll be able to look forward to hosting family and friends in a superior, 2-storey setting.
Designed with effortless entertaining and easy living in mind, there is an abundance of spaces on offer to enjoy. Whether you retreat to the upstairs, supersized rumpus room to unwind, relax in the sun-drenched, Tuscan-style front courtyard, lounge by the lagoon style pool which is flanked by lush, tropical palms, or take advantage of the superb, waterside alfresco area with commercial-grade pizza oven, built in kitchen and bar and set against the backdrop of superb water and skyline views, you'll be impressed - not to mention be the envy of everyone! The gourmet kitchen completes the picture, with granite benches and equipped with upscale Miele appliances and a Butler's Pantry, linking with the light and bright living room. This superb, north-east facing space is flooded with natural light and spills outdoors to the terrace via bifold doors.
The bedrooms will also impress, with the upstairs master suite welcoming you with water and city skyline views, along with balcony access, a walk-in-robe and elegant ensuite. Bedroom 2 is also generously sized, with a built-in-robe, while bedroom 3 also enjoys access to inviting views and the balcony. The 4th bedroom resides downstairs and is ideally placed for guests to enjoy some peace and privacy, with an ensuite, walk-in-robe, sitting room and even space for a kitchenette to be included.
Other superior features of this property include a family bathroom upstairs and powder room downstairs, dining room with servery window to the kitchen, pristine timber floors, 6m x 5m boat shed and boat ramp plus pontoon, ducted air-conditioning and 5kw solar panels installed, a surplus of storage plus room to extend upstairs.
Conveniently located close to Emmanuel College, premier golf clubs including Emerald Lakes, Royal Pines and Palm Meadows you are also only a stroll away from the French Quarter and an easy drive to Robina Town Centre or Pacific Fair. You'll also enjoy the tranquility of being situated on a no through road, minimising traffic as well as being in a family friendly neighbourhood. It's time to soak up the glorious sunshine and bask in the beautiful setting of this family home.
• Magnificent 4 bed, European inspired Main River residence, oozes charm
• Nestled on a sprawling 946sqm block with 20m water frontage and boasting city skyline views
• The ultimate entertainer: multiple indoor and outdoor living and dining + lagoon style pool
• Gourmet kitchen with granite benches, Butler's Pantry and equipped with upscale Miele appliances including oven, steamer, dishwasher and built-in coffee machine
• North-east facing living room, flooded with natural light and spills outdoors to the terrace
• Another living area off the dining room, links with the poolside alfresco area
• Supersized upstairs rumpus room with 2 x balconies
• Master suite with water and city skyline views, balcony, walk-in-robe and elegant ensuite
• Bed 2 is generously sized, with a built-in-robe, bed 3 with inviting views and balcony
• 4th bed is downstairs, with an ensuite, walk-in-robe, sitting room and space for a kitchenette
• Family bathroom upstairs and powder room downstairs
• Lagoon style pool which is flanked by lush, tropical palms + sunny Tuscan-style front courtyard
• Waterside alfresco area with commercial-grade pizza oven, built in kitchen and bar, meticulously maintained gardens + skyline views
• Double garage, 6m x 5m boat shed and boat ramp plus pontoon
• Ducted air-conditioning and 5kw solar panels installed plus room to extend upstairs
• Close to Emmanuel College & premier golf clubs: Emerald Lakes, Royal Pines & Palm Meadows
• Easy drive to Robina Town Centre or Pacific Fair or stroll to the French Quarter
• Tranquility assured, no through road, plus a family-friendly neighbourhood
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.