House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Carindale
Expansive Family Entertainer Backing Directly onto ParklandProperty ID 1752136Looking over expansive parklands where the local Koala population thrive, this flawlessly refurbished home boasts an exceptional family floorplan and 40 metre frontage bordering Bulimba Creek Reserve.
Sprawled across a fully landscaped 804m, a unique single-level design allows most of the residence to enjoy uninterrupted parkland outlooks. Glass sliding doors span the entire rear of the home, welcoming in natural northern light and fresh breezes, while connecting seamlessly with the vast wrap-around alfresco spaces and saltwater swimming pool.
Air-conditioned throughout, the home's array of versatile living and entertaining zones include a stunning contemporary kitchen, separate children/teenager's wing' and private master retreat.
Positioned within one of Carindale's most exclusive enclaves, this extraordinary property offers the privacy of just one neighbouring home and gated access directly into the Reserve, with its extensive well-lit walk and bike tracks.
Just two minutes from Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre and transport hub (offering a 20 minute express bus to the city and 15 minutes to the University of Queensland), residents will also enjoy swift access to the Pacific Golf Club, highly-regarded schools, Gateway motorway, Airport and Gold or Sunshine Coasts.
- Immaculately presented brick home; freshly painted and carpeted throughout
- Open-plan kitchen and family area flowing to a covered alfresco terrace (dine and entertain while watching children play in the park!)
- Sophisticated formal lounge with fireplace; separate study/office with park outlooks
- Informal lounge, media or rumpus room adjacent to 2 bedrooms; can be closed off as a separate wing
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, 2 Pac soft-close cabinetry, huge walk-in pantry and quality appliances including gas cooktop and Miele dishwasher
- Excellent-sized built in bedrooms; private master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout; security/insect screening
- Large additional space with own entry; ideal for home business, studio, gym or workshop
- Double remote garage and abundant storage throughout
- Belmont State School catchment; local bus run to Churchie' and Moreton Bay College
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.