Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Carina
Renovated with StyleProperty ID 1669244WOW, THIS HOME OFFERS PRIVACY, SECURITY AND PEACEFUL LIVING.
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT. CONTACT GUNTHER 0N 0418 310 091 TO ARRANGE.
Why settle for a conventional boxy townhouse when you are able to enjoy the benefits of a house. Nestled amongst a boutique townhouse complex of only six, this free standing impressive home enjoys a private and secure garden, an independent street frontage and the classic charm of a Queenslander making it more akin to a house than a townhouse.
Refreshing breezes and natural light sweep through the open plan kitchen, dining and living. Polished timber floors, french doors, casement windows and a chic colour palette combine to provide a warm, cozy and inviting ambience. Renovated and refreshed with style you have nothing to do but relax and enjoy the Queensland lifestyle.
NOTE: BUILDING AND PEST REPORT AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST - 10/10 assessment!
The modern kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances, pantry and breakfast bar. The living area opens to a private covered entertainer's deck and grassed garden. Three well-appointed bedrooms, the master boasting the comfort and convenience of an ensuite. Low Body Corp fees provide peace of mind to the upkeep of the gardens and the external of the building such as; roof, gutters, painting, windows, stumps, driveway, etc.
Centrally located within walking distance to shops, public transport and just moments away from Carindale Shopping Centre, quality schools, parks, Clem Jones Swim Centre and the motorway.
It's your time to seize this opportunity as owners are on the move. Perfect for the first home buyer, downsizers or astute investor.
30 second summary:
- Renovated and refreshed throughout.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, and DW
- Open plan living with covered outdoor entertaining deck
- 3 bedrooms with BIRs, master with ensuite
- Air Con, security screens, water tank, cable TV
- Casement windows, polished timber floors
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Remote double tandem lock up garage
- Fully fenced, landscaped gardens
- Internal and external living area: 132sqm, Land size 143 sqm
- Low Body Corp fees Total $455 Quarterly Admin $280, Sinking Fund $175.
- Current sinking and investment fund balance $17,659
- Garden hedges and grass are maintained by the body corporate
- Council Rates $327 Quarterly
Building and Pest report available upon request
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.