House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Carina Heights
Elevated Grandeur in Full View.Property ID 1547550Situated in Brisbane's most elevated residential area, this four-level Ian Webb inspired masterpiece offers breathtaking views from the grand atrium-style entrance and almost every room to the CBD and the dunes of Moreton Island.
If you love entertaining, this is your home for every occasionfrom relaxed poolside BBQs to cocktails in your Mediterranean courtyard, dinner parties overlooking city lights, movies in your home theatre, or parties and dancing. Timeless Tuscan-inspired design and solid construction make this a home built to last for generations.
Nestled near White's Hill Reserve, sustainability also has its place here with approximately 50,000 litres of concealed water tanks feeding an irrigation system for the beautifully landscaped gardens, which attract an abundance of birdlife. The clever and highly functional design of this home ensures the majority of living is efficiently contained to two levels, with room to move over four levels for entertainment, storage, and the needs of growing families and guests.
* 1,200sqm home in prestigious Carina Heights dress circle
* Panoramic views from multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
* Al fresco entertaining areas on three levels
* Luxurious master suite spanning the entire top floor, with features including internal spa bath and an adjoining private rooftop entertaining area with outdoor shower and Jacuzzi & 4 master-sized bedrooms, all with direct access to sweeping balconies
* Fully self-contained au pair's suite
* Spacious home office, gym and home theatre areas
* Lock-up garages for 5 cars, with additional space for cars, caravan or boat
* Designer kitchen, granite benchtops and European appliances
* Bathrooms on every level
* Sparkling saltwater pool with spa adjoining wet bar area, sauna and billiards room
* 500-bottle cellar for lovers of fine wine
* Intercom on all levels, ducted air conditioning, Vacumaid and ample storage throughout
* Stunning Rosewood flooring, solid concrete construction with suspended slabs throughout, built in 2006
* Close proximity to Westfield Carindale, Metropol, Samuel St Village, restaurants, hospitals and CBD.
Rarely will you have the chance to live in Brisbane's most elevated and tightly held residential precincts, in a home that exudes quintessential European character. If location and entertaining are the must-haves for your next home then you can't let this once in a generation opportunity pass.
Contact Bruce McIntyre today from Ray White Coorparoo to arrange your private viewing.
p-0412 072 717 firstname.lastname@example.org
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.