House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Carina Heights
One of Brisbane's FinestProperty ID 1547550Rarely will you find a home of this scale, grandeur and liveability in Brisbane. Commanding a prime position in the city's most elevated residential area, this four-level Ian Webb masterpiece is one of Brisbane's finest and most enviable residences for those seeking an idyllic lifestyle.
Situated in a quiet and lofty enclave that enjoys bay breezes and is above the hustle and bustle of traffic, this home offers you breathtaking views from the grand atrium-style entrance and almost every room to the CBD, Moreton Island and as far as the Glasshouse Mountains. This is one place where you can truly sit and take in the majesty of your surrounds, the city you love, and even planes lifting into the sky, without the distraction of noise.
On your doorstep are restaurants and cafes, shops and all major amenities, as well as 5km of forest walking tracks and the playing fields of Whites Hill Reserve. You can also enjoy easy access to the CBD, Gateway Arterial and bayside areas.
If you love entertaining, this is your home for every occasionfrom relaxed poolside BBQs to cocktails in your Mediterranean courtyard, dinner parties overlooking city lights, movies in your home theatre, or parties and dancing. Entertaining areas with expansive views are offered on three levels, while the wide frontage to McGahan Street provides easy parking for your guests.
Timeless Tuscan-inspired design and solid construction make this a home built to last for generations, while the location and layout maximise the use of space. The clever and highly functional design of this home ensures the majority of living is efficiently contained to two levels, with room to move over four levels for entertaining, storage, and the needs of growing families and guests. Outside, a private easement to the rear of the property provides a secure area in which to store your boat or caravan out of public view.
Sustainability also has its place here with approximately 50,000 litres of concealed water tanks feeding an irrigation system for the beautifully landscaped gardens, which attract an abundance of birdlife all year round.
• 1,200sqm home in prestigious Carina Heights dress circle
• Lock-up garages for 5 cars, with additional space for cars, a caravan or boat
• Panoramic views from bedrooms and multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
• Al fresco entertaining areas on three levels
• Luxurious master bedroom and bathroom suite spanning the entire top floor, with features including internal spa bath and an adjoining private rooftop entertaining area with outdoor jacuzzi
• 4 master-sized bedrooms, all with direct access to sweeping balconies
• Fully self-contained au pair's suite
• Spacious office, gym and home theatre areas
• Lock-up garages for 5 cars, with additional space for cars, caravan or boat
• Designer kitchen, stone benchtops and European appliances
• Bathrooms on every level
• Saltwater pool adjoining wet bar area, sauna, billiards room
• 500-bottle cellar for lovers of fine wine
• Intercom, ducted air conditioning, Vacumaid and ample storage throughout
• Stunning Rosewood flooring, concrete construction and suspended slabs
• Close to Westfield Carindale, Metropol, Camp Hill Market Place, restaurants and cafes, hospitals and the CBD, as well as the bayside suburbs.
• Floor plans available on request
This is a unique opportunity to reside in one of Brisbane's most elevated and liveable areas, in a home that exudes quintessential European character. If location, lifestyle and entertaining are the must-haves for your next home.
Contact Bruce McIntyre today from Ray White Coorparoo to arrange your private viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.