House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Capalaba
The Deadline is Looming, Sellers Committed ElsewhereProperty ID 1532764Hesitate, and you'll miss out on a fantastic buy.
The seller's instructions are clear; "We need to sell on or before auction day!".
Ideal for a home business or families seeking dual living, this resort style acreage in sought after Melaleuca Estate is situated on a generous 6001m2 block & offers a secluded and tranquil lifestyle. This entertainers delight features two large outdoor entertaining areas, one poolside out on the deck under the Bali hut and another under the pergola. Want to get the kids outside? Watch as they play in night or day under the flood lights in the yard or practice their batting in the enclosed cricket pitch!
Are you a small business looking to operate from home? Look no further! You'll find a massive 15m x 9m (approx) Shed complete with internal office. Alternatively, store the boats, caravans, trailers and cars all under the same roof! There is also a double car port out the front of the property for easy access to the home.
Inside you'll find 2 lounge rooms, formal dining and lounge area. The extended family will appreciate the detached living quarters complete with kitchenette, ensuite and room for lounge setting plus a king sized bed.
Don't hesitate with this fantastic property, the sellers have a deadline to meet and need to sell on or before auction day! Call Dean Pieroz from Ray White Alexandra Hills to organise your inspection today!
- 4 Bedrooms in total
- Detached granny flat (4th bedroom) with kitchenette and ensuite
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite
- Renovated main bathroom
- Air conditioning and fans throughout
- Two living areas plus dining
- Gourmet Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops
- In ground concrete pool plus above ground spa
- Outdoor Bali hut and deck for entertaining
- Undercover entertaining area off kitchen and living rooms
- Extra Large Vehicle Powered Shed with office (15m x 9m approx)
- Double vehicle carport at the front
- Approx. 20,000L rainwater tank
- Reticulated watering system
- 1.5kw solar electricity system
- Approx. 1.2km to Coolnwynpin State Primary School
- Approx. 1.4km to St Luke's Catholic Primary School
- Approx. 3.4km to Sheldon College
- Approx. 400m to local bus stop
- Approx. 1.6km to convenience store and shops
- Approx. 1.1km to the Capalaba Sports Club
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.