- About this property
- Explore Camp Hill
Rare Opportunity to Renovate or Rebuild on Stunning 959m GroundsProperty ID 1747313OPEN HOME CANCELLED THIS SATURDAY 10 FEBRUARY
Set on deep landscaped grounds with a sparkling new in-ground swimming pool, this property is the perfect place to sit back and enjoy summer, while planning its exciting future.
Home to a comfortable post-war residence with character, families can move straight in while planning to enhance, renovate or take advantage of the vast block and lush rear outlooks by removing the existing home and constructing a luxurious new one*.
Positioned in a quiet street, the address boasts easy walking distance to Seven Hills Bushland Reserve, local cafes, shops and fresh food grocers on Stanley Street, transport and highly- regarded schools including St Thomas' primary and San Sisto College. Westfield Carindale, the vibrant Samuel and Martha Street precincts and CBD are all accessible in minutes.
Blocks of this size in Camp Hill are exceptionally rare, so capitalise on the already complete rear landscaping, brand new pool and the opportunity to build a new home design of your choosing.
- High ceilings, hardwood floorboards and casement windows throughout
- Central living area opening via French doors to a sunny front courtyard
- Separate meals area and kitchen with dishwasher
- Three great-sized bedrooms and tidy central bathroom
- Ceiling fans, fireplace, lower level laundry and abundant storage
- Stunning established gardens, featuring expansive lawns, palms and fruit trees
- Saltwater swimming pool with full-length wading step for children; fabulous poolside deck
- Options- reside, renovate or remove the existing home and rebuild*
*Subject to Brisbane City Council Approval