House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Camp Hill
Lorivan an Exceptional Opportunity on 986m² of North Facing Real Estate GoldProperty ID 1692146LORIVAN is a Family Estate on the market for the first time in over 80 years. This superb family home, rich in c1930s character, offers immense promise and convenience. It rests on a large parcel of land opposite the parklands section of the street, central to schools, cafes and CBD transport.
Ornate ceilings and generous proportions distinguish this period home, that has a gracious formal dining room and beautiful sitting room warmed by an open fireplace. The functional kitchen is centrally located with access to the patio area and deep private rear garden.
The property is perfect for immediate enjoyment and living while also offering scope to further extend if desired. The residence commands a prime elevated position on 986sqm opposite the Perth Street Park with a broad street frontage. The immediate presence and period style of this residence offers outstanding investment or renovation opportunity (STCA).
• Classic entertaining area with dedicated living and dining
• Versatile sleep-outs that are bathed in sunshine and offer ample extra living space
• Prime north south block on 986sqm with established gardens
• Tidy eat-in kitchen and bathroom offer scope to personalise
• Three bedrooms, elegant master with feature ceilings and leadlight windows.
• Presently achieves district views but could potentially achieve stunning city views when lifted (STCA)
• Ornate ceilings, original picture rails and timber skirtings, timber floors and working fireplace
• Move in now and extend/rebuild further down the line (STCA)
• Single lock-up garage is complemented by additional onsite parking
• Stroll to Camp Hill State or St Thomas' School
This home has not been offered for sale in over 80 years, which is testament to the enjoyment this family have had owning this home. They have given us clear instructions that a sale must take place and will consider all offers.
Note - STCA - Subject To Council Approval
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.