- About this property
- Explore Camira
Sold by Jason LamborneProperty ID 1690906***Motivated Seller Wants It Gone!***
The sellers are highly motivated and have made it very clear to us that they will be selling. Please make time to view the property and make your offer known.
Acreage in Camira is very rare, and often sells quick, so inspect today, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Existing 2 beds, sunroom/study + 1 bathroom home.
- Existing home would be perfect starter home, or investment.
- 2 street frontage acreage land
- Bushy, Peaceful setting in a great street.
- Very rare acreage lifestyle.
- Adjacent to parklands (Brian Phelps Park).
- 26 kms to Brisbane City, WOW!
- Less than 10 kms to Springfield Central (Orion).
- 22 klms to Ipswich City.
The block itself, slopes down to 25 Preece Lane Camira (2 street frontage) and whether you just wanted to live in or rent out the existing 2 bedroom home. However what you do decide, I would not hang around, as the vendor has made it clear that the property is to be sold, so don't let it pass you by.
Ipswich City Council Rates; $735 per quarter.
SEQ Water Fees: $230 per quarter (plus water useage)
There are schools in every direction plus shops & rail (train) within a 5 minutes radius, this is the perfect location.
Contact Jason Lamborne for more information.