House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Caloundra West
The Complete Package - Ducted Air-ConditioningProperty ID 1686687Offering an appealing low maintenance lifestyle, this versatile family home promotes indoor/outdoor entertaining over a generous floorplan. It's enviably set in a quite cul-de-sac walking distance to Bellvista Shopping Village, Unity College, parks and transport.
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes and fans
- Master retreat includes a full ensuite plus access to alfresco area
- Cohesive open plan lounge/dining area enjoys an outdoor flow
- Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Massive 2nd bathroom, 5 Kw Solar system, epoxy floor in garage
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout for comfort in all climates
- Vast entertainer's patio overlooks low maintenance garden
- There is nothing to be done here, 9 years old but presents like new!
- 325sqm block situated in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac
- Double lock-up garage, laundry, water tank and storage space
- Ideal investment with a rental appraisal of $440 - $480 per week
- 8 minutes drive to Caloundra's CBD and its magnificent beaches
- Easy access to Bruce highway for anyone that commutes
A homely feel combined with the ease of convenient living, this home is truly positioned in the heart of it all. This property presents as an exciting first home purchase or a smart buy for the astute investor looking for a property and location that offers excellent capital growth potential. This property will not last.
Serious sellers committing else where. Inspect today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.