House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Calliope
Don't Miss your ChanceProperty ID 1568875The community of Calliope is ever expanding with the development of the shopping complex and units under construction. Sydney Street is perfectly located tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac is within a short walk to the IGA and novelty shops.
This low set brick home has three generous bedrooms, but there is more; a large games room, air conditioned, tiled, ideal for guests staying overnight, pool room or a second TV and kids area. This is ideally located next to the kitchen with own access via the large glass sliders but separated from the main living area.
The main living room is open plan, tiled and has a ceiling fan and large split system. The home is fully security screened in all rooms and on all external doors. The home has split systems in all the bedrooms and both living areas, perfect for the hot summer months.
An inviting and cool in ground pool with the shade sail over the pool is heaven in this heat. This alone will keep the kids occupied all through the Christmas school holidays.
For the family with the toys look no further this shed, perfect for garaging the main vehicle and perfect for driving additional vehicles thru to the rear yard with front and back roller doors.
* 3 generous bedrooms, main with en suite;
* Large and tiled open plan living area; fully air conditioned home;
* 643m2 block, fully fenced and secure; Whirly birds on the roof;
* In ground pool with shade sail; Brick and color bond roofing;
* Shed 9 x 5 rear roller door; 2nd tiled living area, air conditioned;
* Home is fully tiled, no carpets, built ins, open plan, approx 20 years old.