- About this property
- Explore Cabarlah
Immaculately-Maintained 5-Acre Lifestyle Property with Views!Property ID 1630368In a wonderfully quiet location with dreamy views to the east, this gorgeous property presents as new with generously proportioned rooms and a beautifully-appointed kitchen and bathrooms.
Capturing spectacular views from all the living areas, you will immediately feel a sense of space and relaxation.
The landscaped block is a paradise, with lawns and flowers, native shrubs, exotic trees, natural bushland and a fully-enclosed vegetable garden with 12 raised concrete beds.
Locally, you can enjoy the friendly community that Cabarlah offers, exploring the delightful coffee shops, Cabarlah monthly markets, Farmers Arms Tavern and golf-course, whilst being a mere 6-minute drive to Highfields shops and schools.
Stop dreaming about a country life-style - you deserve to make the change today!
• Quality-built by Ray Weston (Craftsman Homes) in 2002, with 9ft ceilings
• Four bedrooms (or three plus a study)
• Built-in wardrobes to two bedrooms plus a walk-in to the master
• Two bathrooms, each with a bath, shower and separate toilet
• Large living room and adjoining sunroom
• Spacious open plan kitchen and dining room
• Smeg fan-forced electric oven and range hood plus a 900mm Technika gas hob
• Big laundry with linen press and broom cupboard
• Undercover patio with range views to the north-east
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living, dining and master bedroom
• 5kW solar power
• Secure garaging for 3 cars, with extra storage space
• Fully-fenced block with extensive vegetable gardens and fruit trees
• Two 5,000-gallon rainwater tanks, with one plumbed to the house