House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bushland Beach
A Lifestyle Without Compromise! - Coastal Views!Property ID 1820572Invest in a home offering a blend of sophistication with functionality and a touch of coastal living epitomising the essence of effortless, elegance and easy care.
Hillside at Townsville's beautiful beachside suburb "Bushland Beach", a modern suburb offering quality homes from the hilltop to the beach.
Occupying a commanding position on the hillside looking out to the coastline, 31 Shutehaven Drive is a uniquely designed Pavilion Style home just perfect for the Townsville climate definitely positioned well to capture the beautiful breezes on offer here.
This home showcases sweeping coastal views from almost every vantage point, set in a quiet cul-de-sac hillside, with panoramic views.
Alfresco living and entertaining will be a pleasure at your home, offering generous living space flowing inside and out with continuous views constantly.
The unique feature here is the private parents retreat or it could be your guest quarters, just perfect as it is a separate pavilion to the main house.
RECENT UPGRADES TO THIS PROPERTY ARE TASTEFUL AND OFFER A QUALITY DESIGNER FINISH.
Features of the property:
- Desirable coastal address on elevated 795sqm parcel
- Light-filled interiors with timber flooring, stunning views, recently upgraded and immaculate presentation
- Open-plan layout including kitchen/dining/living extends out to the alfresco dining zone and front deck through large
double glass doors and windows allowing the uninterrupted panoramic views to be part of your everyday living both inside and out
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, newly upgraded appliances (dishwasher, 5 burner gas stove, walk-in pantry and utility area)
- Open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen ( Large glass door openings to both the front Veranda & Side deck entertainment areas
- Four bedrooms
(Master Suite is fantastic, featuring fabulous ensuite having a double shower recess and a walk-in wardrobe to please) This room is a true parents retreat also with potential to be used as a Guest Room)
- Family bathroom has a bath with a separate shower cubicle and vanity (perfect colour choice for our climate)
- Family toilet/powder room (certainly a convenient arrangement - with floor to ceiling storage)
- Sitting Room/Media Room (positioned away from the main living area)
- Laundry (abundant storage and bench top space including full-length linen cupboard)
- Pavilion Breezeway the perfect spot for a daybed, a cool shaded area for the BBQ, even room here for the outdoor kitchen
- Double remote garage with shelving
- Abundant under-house storage ability for bikes, canoes, tinnie even room for a huge workshop if needed
- Fully fenced irrigated sensibly landscaped gardens for easy maintenance and climate conditions
- SOLAR (NEW 5KW)
- Air-conditioned - Security Screens
- Minutes to local beaches and conveniences
(* Freshly painted * New gated decked entry & fencing * Upgraded kitchen appliances and more.)
If you like a home easy to live in and maintain, a real point of difference and a fun place to be, then this is the home to investigate.
The perfect home for the executive seeking a retreat away from work, what better place than this beautiful beachside suburb to go home too, with the added bonus of your own holiday setting.
Nearby is a boat ramp offering easy access to wonderful fishing spots and a quick trip to the Great Barrier Reef for those who enjoy boating and fishing.
The new overpass access has improved the time travelling to James Cook University, Townsville Hospital, Lavarack Army Barracks, City Business District and RAAF Base.
The Northern Beaches District has schools, medical facilities, shopping centres and Bunnings all within a 10-minute drive.
CONTACT AGENT Lesley 0400516143 TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT or View at Open Home Advertised.