- About this property
- Explore Burrum Heads
Lifestyle, Location & LuxuryProperty ID 1529077Because you've retired you don't have to give up the luxury or the space you're used to. This property has it all - without the large grounds.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an office, double garage
• Media room, Separate games room,
• Large modern kitchen overlooking family room
• 750m2 fully fenced yard
• Beautifully maintained gardens throughout
• Garden shed/workshop with power
• Rainwater tanks (2x 2000ltr approx) plumbed to wc and l'dry
• Bore water
• Ducted air conditioning
• Close to shops, boat ramps,
Burrum Heads is a popular seaside village which provides an excellent place to fish, cycle, or lovely walks along the riverfront. It is one of Queensland's best kept secrets. A quiet town, that's teaming with great fishing spots along the Burrum River. Or you can join a kayaking group and there's plenty to do with the Community Center close by.
There's local shops that provide the basics, or you're only 20 minutes to Hervey Bay.