House for Sale
- About this property
Big Block for the Ultimate in Family LivingProperty ID 1930172You can't get much better than living in a quiet cul-de-sac with lovely neighbours making for a safe and peaceful environment. This is the first time this desirable Home has been offered to the market and is a must see'. This Stunning 5 Bedroom Home on 3,106m2 is stylish and spacious.
There is so much on offer here including a large kitchen with modern appliances and not one but two dishwashers and a large breakfast bar. Entering the home you get an immediate feel of spaciousness! As well as the large open plan living area there is a Media room fitted out with a projector screen and ready for Gold Class movie nights at home. Side access with a large shed to fit in all the toys or even for the car enthusiast that can fit a hoist with 15amp power available. There is a welcoming sparkling lap pool for the summer heat and an entertainers paradise with a large deck area overlooking the backyard and pool area. The owners have put a lot of thought into the design of the house ensuring efficiency in keeping it warm in Winter but also cool in Summer with the house capturing the cool NE breezes.
43-45 Van Der Meer Drive Features:
- Large Open Plan Living
- Polished Timber Floors throughout
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Family Size Kitchen with Modern Appliance, 2 Dishwashers
- Generous Size Living Area
- Media/Cinema Room
- 2700 High Ceiling Throughout The Home
- Main Bedroom with Walk in robe & Ensuite
- Two large Bedrooms with Built-ins
- Bedroom 3' complete with a Walk-in Robe and Shelves
- Bedroom 4' with Cupboard space and Bench
- Study/Office Room with ample space
- Large Laundry
- Three Car Garage with parking for approximately 6 cars on Driveway
- Landscaped Gardens
- Sparkling Lap Pool
- 9 MTR X 6 MTR Shed with 3.6 MTR High Ceiling
- 3x3 Garden Shed
- 22,000ltr Water Tank Underground
- 1,000ltr Water Tank (approximately)
- Huge Veranda
- 22 Solar Panels 5KW'
- Side Access for Boat, Caravan, Camper Trailer, Machinery etc
The Property has easy access to the Bruce Highway to head North or South and is also short drive to:
- Burpengary Boat Ramp approximately 7.1 Km
- The Hub Centre approximately 2 Km
- Burpengary Train Station approximately 6.7 Km
- Burpengary Plaza Shopping Centre approximately 5.2 Km
- Westfield North Lakes Shopping Centre approximately 14.8 Km
- Restaurants and Dining approximately 5.2 Km
- North Harbour approximately 3 Km
- Caboolture Golf Club approximately 13.3 Km
- Morayfield Shopping Centre approximately 7.8 Km
Plenty more to list. Come and see what Van Der Meer Drive has to offer and make this home yours. Call Navi Today on 0431 139 821.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.