- About this property
- Explore Burpengary East
Dream Home in Sought After Boutique Estate!Property ID 1685444Be prepared to fall in love!! This home has the WOW factor in so many ways!! Nestled at the end of a Cul de Sac in an upmarket Estate you are guaranteed total privacy amidst the beautifully landscaped property which is naturally self draining. The presentation is impeccable and the Home presents as new. Plenty of natural light filters throughout. A lot of thought went into the functional and clever design of this Home and the open plan living. The Master is situated at one end of the home away from the other bedrooms. The multiple living area's are huge and separate from each other so everyone can find somewhere to escape to!! There is a good sized utilities room which was originally built as a Hair Dressing Salon which could be converted for a multitude of uses including perhaps a third bathroom if required. No expense has been spared with the extensive and stylish landscaping around the approx 3/4 acre block. There is also a large American Barn Style Shed allowing plenty of storage for the Caravan, Boats etc.
The Home Features:-
* 9 Foot Ceilings throughout
* Ducted Air throughout
* 4 Bedrooms - Master with palatial Ensuite and WIR
* Large functional Kitchen with Caesar Stone Benchtops, large Breakfast Bar and plenty of storage
* Huge separate Media Room/Rumpus Room
* Massive informal dining/living area and another separate formal dining area or use it as a third living area or large Study.
* Alfresco area is private and provides you with a sensational area for entertaining and looking out to open land behind you
* Tonnes of storage throughout
* Entry via remote controlled Electronic Gates
* Gas Stove
* Security System
* Large American Barn Style Shed (approx 9 x 7 m)
* Multiple School Bus runs servicing the area
The Market in Burpengary East has showm exceptionally strong growth and is a popular and sought after location for savvy buyers. There is a Boat Ramp in the area allowing direct access to Moreton Bay. There is also easy access to the Highway to travel South to Brisbane and the Airport which takes approx 40 minutes or less than 10 minutes to North Lakes where you will find Costco, Ikea etc. Head North to the Sunshine Coast approx 40 mins away as well.
The Sellers are seeking a lifestyle change and will consider all reasonable offers. Please call Mary-Jane to arrange an inspection.