House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Burpengary East
Executive Living in a Rural Setting!Property ID 1550313Welcome to the ultimate lifestyle. This character filled, acreage family home is perfect for lovers of space and absolute privacy, and is packed with lifestyle features including 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 large bathrooms, separate office, enormous gourmet kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage and bench space including handy breakfast bar and central island bench with wine rack. The high ceilings create a sense of space which flows throughout the home that offers a choice of living and entertaining areas including sunken formal lounge with fireplace and separate formal dining.
A spacious air-conditioned master bedroom and ensuite are located in a separate wing of the home making the perfect parents retreat.
Step outside and enjoy the refreshing breezes from your HUGE wraparound and fully covered entertaining patio while you listen to the kids splashing around in the large sparkling in-ground pool. This stunning property also boasts a 2 bay shed/workshop and dual property access for larger vehicles. The property is extensively landscaped and fully fenced and includes 2 acres of grassed paddock with access to town water and a shelter shed.
Ideally located in Burpengary East, this home is a stone's throw from Moreton Bay and the Northern suburbs of Brisbane and only 40 minutes from the beaches of Caloundra and Mooloolaba. With easy access to local shops, schools, and public transport services this home provides numerous lifestyle options.
You will love living here! So don't miss out! Contact our offices today to arrange your private inspection!
Key Features of the Property Include:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 spacious bathrooms
- Separate office
- Enormous gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, ample storage and bench space including handy breakfast bar and central island bench/wine rack
- High ceilings throughout
- Choice of living and entertaining areas including sunken formal lounge with fireplace and formal dining with access to the outdoor entertaining patio
- Air-conditioned parents retreat
- Wraparound and fully covered outdoor patio
- Sparkling in-ground pool
- 2-bay shed/workshop
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Double lock-up garage
- Dual property access
- Extensive landscaped gardens
- 2 acres of grassed paddock with town water and shelter shed
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using to ensure you are instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request/booking.
(1) realestate.com.au - click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time
(2) raywhitecaboolture.com.au - click the grey Book an inspection button
It is important that you register your interest using the steps above to ensure you are advised of new inspection times and changes to inspection times.