House for Auction
- About this property
Quiet Private Home - Backing on to ReserveProperty ID 1941417This single level four-bedroom home is the ideal family entertainer. Enjoy long summer days entertaining with family and friends around the sparking in ground pool.
Perfectly positioned with only one neighbour and backing onto the reserve, calming tranquil sounds welcome you as you step inside.
Property features include:
- 4 good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- 2 bathrooms - ensuite to master, main with separate toilet
- 2 open plan dining and living areas overlooking pool and parkland reserve
- Air-con and plantation shutters
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space & Miele dishwasher
- Covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking pool
- Internal laundry with folding bench & HUGE storage cupboards
- Double remote garage
- Garden shed
Conveniently located in sought-after Old Burleigh Town and only minutes to the M1, local schools and transport with family park only a short stroll away. Quick and easy access to the M1- north & south.
- Close to local school bus stop
- Treetops Plaza Shopping Centre 6 mins - 3.7 km
- Stockland Burleigh Heads Shopping Centre 7 mins - 5.0 km
- Robina Town Centre 8 mins- 7.4 km
- Varsity Train Station 7 mins - 4.8 km
- Gold Coast Airport 13 mins - 16.8km
- Famous waves of beautiful Burleigh Beach only 10 mins away - 6.8 km
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.