House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Burleigh Heads
Exclusivity, Privacy & Pure ClassProperty ID 1705232Brand new 4 br house adjacent National Park. 5 mins walk to Burleigh beach and Burleigh township. 2 mins walk to Tallebudgera Creek through National park. The property is situated on the beachside of the Gold Coast Highway and is located in a pocket that is zoned for single dwelling only. No unit development.
This is the first time a brand new house has been sold in this area. This makes it unique.
- architecturally designed house by Wayne Greenland of Habitat Studios
- elevated ocean views north to surfers paradise
- 3 levels
- Bottom level fully self contained with separate entry
- Miele appliances throughout with extra large island stone bench
- opened planned living captures ocean breezes
- spotted gum flooring throughout
- spotted gum stairwells with vertical timber balustrade
- 3 bathrooms plus powder room
- 3 living areas
- tastefully decorated with modern neutral colours
- lower level self contained with kitchen bathroom bedroom and separate entry
- outdoor entertaining area plus merbau timber deck on lower level
- surround sound system on lower level
- 32000 L underground water tank servicing outside taps, toilets and laundry
- 5 kW solar cells
- solar hot water
- 9m x 7m underground storage area / workshop
- tiled driveway plus tiled pathways
- 2 car dlug plus 2 car off street parking
- modern materials including split faced brick
- intercom plus security system
- high ceilings with window views to national park to the east
- easy no step level street access with entry to main living area
- large tiled deck area on top level and middle level
- separate breakfast bar sit out on deck next to kitchen area
- window placement allows natural light and views to national park east and west.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.