House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Burdell
Unmissable Opportunity - Modern Family Home Plus Huge Pool!Property ID 1674181Owners have relocated south and are sad to leave their their beautiful family home, but very motivated to sell and move forward. Few properties in Burdell on the market today can match the land size, presentation and huge pool at this price! Entertain outside through the summer months on your extended patio and generous pool, complete with custom made shade cloths and privacy from neighbors. And in winter, close the plantation shutters, switch off the LED lights and enjoy movie night indoors with the kids!
This four bedroom home has ample room for the entire family with two living areas, open plan dining/living/kitchen and fully air conditioned. The main living areas feature plantation shutters and louvers, perfect for directing the constant breezes throughout the home.
A modern kitchen is complete with electrical appliances including cook top, range hood and dishwasher, plumbing for the refrigerator, and a walk in pantry. All bedrooms have built ins, carpets and fans and the Master features triple built ins and a very spacious ensuite.
Well positioned on a 700sqm block, the home has side access on both sides - one large enough for cars,caravans, tinnie or trailer.
Located in a quiet court in Kingston Park, Burdell, all amenities are only minutes away - Woodlands Village Shopping Center and Northside Square feature numerous shopping and specialty stores.
- pristine 4 bedroom home with insulated color bond roof, fully air conditioned
- recently repainted interior, remote controlled blind, plantation shutters, LED lighting
- roomy kitchen with fridge plumbing, walk in pantry, electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- vinyl timber planking in living spaces and carpets in bedrooms
- large Master with huge built ins and generous ensuite
- family sized pool with inground lights,custom made shade cloths, quality filter and chlorinator
- ample entertaining space
- NBN installed
- 700 sqm block with landscaped gardens, rear yard access, garden shed and reticulated irrigation
- great location close to shops, parks and schools
The vendors have asked for all offers to be presented.
Please contact Craig for a private inspection or stop by one of our Open for Inspections.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.