House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Burdell
Summer Time, Pool TimeProperty ID 1674181Summer is just around the corner and what could be better than enjoying your own private oasis in the back yard? This large in ground pool is hidden from neighbors by fences and shrubbery. Custom Made shade cloths help keep the water cool even on the hottest days and an extended entertaining area is perfect for guests night or day.
This property has been tailor made for large families featuring two living spaces with kitchen between providing abundant space for all. Crisp white walls and timber planking floors ensure a fresh, modern feel as all rooms flow easily from one to another. White plantation shutters in the lounges add to a cool interior as they direct the constant breezes through the home..
The kitchen is spacious with electric oven, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher, refrigerator plumbing and large walk in pantry.
Dark carpets beautifully offset white walls in all of the bedrooms adding to the features of air conditioners, built ins and ceiling fans. Triple mirrored built ins reflect the sizeable space of the Master bedroom, and the adjacent ensuite includes double vanity, deep shower recess and toilet.
Located in a quiet court in Kingston Park Burdell, all amenities are only minutes away - Woodlands Village Shopping Center and Northside Square feature numerous shopping and specialty stores.
- pristine 4 bedroom home with insulated color bond roof, fully air conditioned
- recent repainted interior, remote controlled blind, plantation shutters, LED lighting
- roomy kitchen with fridge plumbing, walk in pantry, electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- vinyl timber planking in living spaces and fresh carpets in bedrooms
- large Master with huge built ins and generous ensuite
- family sized pool with inground lights,custom made shade cloths, quality filter and chlorinator
- ample entertaining space
- NBN installed
- 700 sqm block with landscaped gardens, rear yard access, garden shed and reticulated irrigation
- great location close to shops, parks and schools
Please contact Craig for a private inspection or stop by one of our Open for Inspections.