House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Burdell
Owners Relocated - New Family NeededProperty ID 1674181The owners of this beautiful property have relocated and are looking for a new family to fill their home.
This property has been tailor made for large families, combining open plan living with a large and well designed outdoor entertaining area. Featuring two living spaces with kitchen between, there is abundant space for all the family. Vinyl timber planking runs throughout common areas, and the house has been repainted and new bedroom carpets installed last year. Make the first living room your own home theater by closing the plantation shutters, switching off the LED lights and lowering the automated blind over the terrace doors. Throw in some popcorn and you have a great family night!
The kitchen is modern and spacious with electric oven and ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and large walk in pantry. Plumbing for the refrigerator has also been installed. All bedrooms have carpet, fans, air conditioners and built ins. The Master is very roomy with triple door built ins, and an ensuite the size of most homes' main bathrooms!
Sparkling in the yard is a very generous pool and entertaining area, complete with custom made shade cloths, dolphin robotic cleaner, glass bead filter and Pure Silk Salt-Chlorinator eliminating the need for liquid or tablet chlorine. The home was built in 2006 and has a fully insulated color bond roof, separate fenced area for the family pets, extra storage in the garage and all set on a 700 sqm block. Rear yard access for boat, trailer or caravan, reticulated irrigation and large garden shed complete the package!
Located in a quiet court in Kingston Park Burdell, all amenities are only minutes away - Woodlands Village Shopping Center and Northside Square feature Coles, Woolworths, Greencross Vets, Pharmacy, Doctors and numerous specialty stores. Pine Meadows Park and Bohlevale State School make this truly a great family suburb.
- pristine 4 bedroom home with insulated color bond roof, fully air conditioned
- recent repainted interior in modern colors, remote controlled blind, plantation shutters, LED lighting
- roomy kitchen with fridge plumbing, walk in pantry and quality fixtures and fittings
- vinyl timber planking in living spaces and fresh carpets in bedrooms
- large Master with huge built ins and generous ensuite
- family sized pool with inground lights,custom made shade cloths, quality filter and chlorinator, Dolphin robotic cleaner
- ample entertaining space
- NBN installed
- 700 sqm block with landscaped gardens, rear yard access, garden shed and reticulated irrigation
- great location close to shops, parks and schools
Please contact Craig for a private inspection or stop by one of our Open for Inspections.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.