House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bundamba
This is a Lot of House for a Great PriceProperty ID 1752542Set in a well established street, this stand-out family home will tick all of the boxes.
With bus and rail networks within walking distance, Ipswich Turf Club and Bundamba Secondary State College near by and easy access to the Cunningham Highway making it just 30 minutes from Brisbane, this property offers a terrific layout for any lifestyle.
- Beautifully landscaped front yard that's fenced with driveway gate delivers you a grand entrance
- The first thing you will notice when walking into this property is the amazing feature chandelier
- Air-conditioned, home cinema room with projector screen and 6 recliner chairs
- Main air-conditioned open area positioned in the centre of the house
- Stylish kitchen with a beautiful island bench top, mirrored splash back, separate fridge freezer, 2 ovens and massive butlers pantry that generates plenty of storage and extra preparation station with views on the outdoor pond
- When you walk through the bi-fold doors you will be greeted with an area perfect for entertaining with its massive Balinese hut and beautiful inground pool with added water feature for that extra touch of luxury
- Spacious downstairs bathroom with shower
- Large office with potential to become a guest or 4th bedroom
- Indoor laundry with plenty of storage and the pool shed just outside
- When you walk upstairs you will find 3 generously sized bedrooms all with built-ins and air-conditioning
- 2 way bathroom servicing upstairs and the main bedroom
- TV included in main bedroom
- Fully fenced allotment sitting on a 955m2 block
You can't beat this much luxury for this price.
Call Neil Mundy for a private inspection today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.