- About this property
- Explore Bundamba
Proudly Sold by Kerry Mouton & John BarnettProperty ID 1545184Located just 800m to the Bundamba train station and an easy stroll to the Bundamba TAFE, the strategic positioning of this inviting family home is second to none.
The current owners have held onto this showpiece for over 30 years, maintaining it like new! The crisp paint and polished timber floorboards are an absolute delight, extra space is granted downstairs with legal height rumpus room or teenage retreat, internal access from the double lock up garage PLUS a superb size yard, fully fenced with immaculately kept lawns and a garden shed.
Features at a glance include:
- Three great size bedrooms with polished timber floors
- Master with expansive built in wardrobe
- Neat family bathroom with shower-over-bath and separate toilet
- Vintage Kitchen with overhead window cabinets and breakfast bar
- Separate formal dining room with access to balcony
- Large living room with double french doors, opening to relaxing wrap-a-round balcony
- Expansive living space downstairs, perfect for a teenage retreat or man-cave
- Internal laundry with room for a large washer & dryer
- Fully fenced backyard with water tank, washing line & garden shed
- Secure DLUG with room for more parking on the lengthy driveway
- 840m2 allotment in a quiet, family friendly neighbourhood
- FLOOD FREE! Unaffected in both 1974 and 2011
With easy access to Brisbane Road and on the Brisbane side of Ipswich, you are only a half hour drive to Queensland's biggest city and less than 15 minutes to the beautiful & leafy Ipswich CBD. Primary and Secondary schools are all within walking distance and local cafe's and restaurants are mere minutes drive away!
For your welcome inspection of this wonderful home and property, please call Kerry Mouton today!