- About this property
- Explore Bundamba
Sold by Lisa GillProperty ID 1537210Renovator On Large 1012m2 Block
Renovate as a family home or develop (STCA). Tenanted for the past 10 years by the same tenant paying $280 per week, it's now time for him to move on. Owner wants it sold! If you are prepared to do the work, just imagine the possibilities! This could well be the property with the most potential you have seen for a long while.
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• Separate toilet and bathroom, plus additional toilet
• Large living/dining/kitchen
• Study area
• 2 carports plus 1 garage
• External laundry
• Huge outdoor undercover entertaining space
• Recent roof restoration
• Solar hot water
• Property backs on to Lorikeet Street Reserve
• Close to Primary School (approx. 950m)
• Close to High School (approx. 400m)
• Close to shops (approx. 750m to Bunnings)
• Close to transport (approx. 1.1km to Bundamba Train Station, and 750m to bus stop)
Contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
Auction Venue: Ray White Ipswich, 81 Limestone Street, Ipswich
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.