House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bundamba
High on the Hill with Expansive ViewsProperty ID 1501433Charming & secluded on a sloping 642sqm allotment, this multilevel home is one to warm your heart. Peaceful, private and perfectly positioned on the high end of Harold Street, this picturesque residence has been designed for your comfort and to capture the magnificent mountain views towards the D'Aguilar Ranges. The effect is immediately stunning as you step inside with authentic high ceilings and sliding glass doors to fully maximise these views.
Proudly cared for and maintained by the current owner, upgrades include near new vinyl flooring and paintwork upstairs, kitchen skylight, brand new washing line plus the installation of drain pipes and concrete underneath the home - there will be no flood issues here!
What makes this property shine?
- Three great size bedrooms with plush carpet, built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Master with air conditioning and access to two-way bathroom
- Charming family bathroom with separate bath & shower with adjustable hose
- Character timber style kitchen with extensive cupboard space, skylight, servery to dining plus mountain views
- Open plan dining & living areas all with mountain/valley views
- Oversize laundry with excessive cupboard space
- Sought after high ceilings with exposed timber beams
- Expansive sheltered balcony that runs the width of the home, accessible through glass sliding doors and overlooking the manicured back yard & D'Aguilar Ranges
- Tiled rumpus room with built-in cupboards and room for lounge suite and dining table
- Office or fourth bedroom with shelving and built-in wardrobe
- Exposed brick feature wall adding character & charm to the living area
- Second shower, toilet and laundry facilities downstairs
- Brick patio parallel to upstairs balcony and leading to manicured gardens
- Single carport with lattice fencing
- Paved driveway with room for second, possibly third vehicle
- Oversize garden shed in great condition
- Manicured front garden
- Security screens throughout
- Fully fenced 642sqm allotment
Located close to the hub of Bundamba with the newly opened Thirty Seven Cafe only minutes away and local Thai favourite Dragon Garden Family Restaurant a touch further on Brisbane Road. Great for commuters for both Brisbane and Ipswich with easy access to Brisbane Road, Ipswich Motor Way and Ebbw Vale Train Station. Bundamba Secondary College and Bundamba Primary Schools are in walking distance, as is the doctor's, Bundamba Swimming Pool and Gym. Short drive or walk to Bundamba Race Track, Bunnings and Masters Hardware, local hotels and Booval Fair Shopping Centre.
Call me today to arrange your private viewing of this exclusive property!