- About this property
- Explore Bundall
- Investment data
Affordable Investment - $16,300* P. A Nett IncomeProperty ID 1717940Lot 2 / 11 Karp Crt, Bundall
- Well established cafe tenant
- 43m* ground floor area plus additional outdoor alfresco area
- 6 + 5 year lease commenced 1st January 2015
- Positioned well in thriving office precinct with strong customer catchment
- Within recently refurbished office complex
- Suit private super-fund buyer or entry level investor
- Motivated interstate seller with very clear instructions
For sale via Public Auction at 11:00am Thursday 7th September 2017 to be held at the Gold Coast Turf Club, Race Course Drive, Bundall.
Steven King 0417 789 599
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
Key Information Tenancy Status Currently Tenanted Annual Yield (Gross) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Annual Yield (Nett) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Title Scheme Not Applicable
The above figures are estimates and should not be relied upon by a purchaser. The returns are not guaranteed. Further disclaimers apply.
* Total annual expenses are based upon information provided by the vendor. They exclude potential costs that will vary according to the purchaser. Excluded costs include, but are not limited to, management and leasing fees, marketing costs, repairs and maintenance.