- About this property
- Explore Bundall
Luxe Living - Inner City BundallProperty ID 1700211Nestled perfectly within an intimate and hidden enclave of Bundall this recently built and spacious 4 bedroom home offers the ultimate inner city living, ideal for professional couples, families and investors, seeking location and a property that is architecturally designed with modern aesthetics.
The ground level consists of a large open, light filled lounge and dining which opens up to a private undercover alfresco overlooking a tranquil tree lined waterway, which links to Lake Scenic. The designer kitchen is appointed with a large island bench, stone tops and quality appliances. Downstairs has a well though out floorplan with ultra high ceilings and a separate guests/4th bedroom with a luxurious ensuite and separate powder room.
Equally well-appointed and thought out the upper level of this home consists of a spacious master with a designer ensuite and bath, walk in robe and a large balcony overlooking the tranquil waterways and some Surfers skyline views. There are two additional bedrooms, separate living area and a 3rd luxe bathroom.
Features of this property:
• Located just 2.8km's approx. to the world famous Gold Coast beaches (approx.)
• Modern design offering rare inner city living
• 3 High end bathrooms + downstairs powder room
• Extra high ceilings and LED lighting
• Designer style kitchen with large island and quality appliances
• Approx 270m2 of internal living across 2 levels
• Two undercover alfresco area (downstairs/upstairs)
• Security system and video intercom
• Fully ducted air con upstairs/downstairs
• Low maintenance, private and secure
• Large double lock-up garage
• Within walking distance to Gold Coast Arts Centre, Gold Coast Turf Club and Bundall's farmers market
• Surrounded by parklands, walking tracks and the prestigious Southport Golf Club
• Situated within an enclave of luxury homes and professional couples/families
• Within 2km's to trendy Chevron Island caf and restaurant precinct
• Situated in the Benowa High School catchment and Bellevue Park Primary
This property appeals to those seeking a home that is a spacious, stylish and contemporary.
Please contact Mark or Skye for further information.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
In preparing this information we used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.