House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bundall
Contemporary Coastal Abode Inner City BundallProperty ID 1552684Positioned adjacent to a park and overlooking tranquil, tree lined waterways this low maintenance architecturally designed home was built just over 12 months ago. Offering the ultimate in open plan living this inner city abode will appeal to professional couples and families seeking location and a property designed and finished with a modern and coastal feel.
The ground level consists of 4 bedrooms, inc master with an ensuite and walk-in robe. Both the master and one other bedroom open out a large timber deck, overlooking the water. Upstairs the property features an open plan living experience with a designer kitchen, stone tops and casual living and dining areas that open on to a wide and usable hardwood deck.
Upstairs is completed by an additional powder room and second living area, which is accessed by a small elevation of just 5 steps of stairs from the main kitchen area, making it ideal as a teenage retreat, additional living area or home office.
Snapshot of this property:
• Located just 2.8km's to the world famous Gold Coast beaches (approx.)
• Modern design offering unique coastal experience
• High end bathrooms and kitchen and quality finishes
• Low maintenance, private and secure
• Still under builders warranty for the next 6 years (approx.)
• Within walking distance to Gold Coast Arts Centre, Gold Coast Turf Club and Bundall's farmers market
• 7.5kw solar power
• Surrounded by parklands, walking tracks and the prestigious Southport Golf Club
• Situated within an enclave of luxury homes and professional couples/families
• Within 2km's to trendy Chevron Island caf and restaurant precinct
• Situated in the Benowa High School catchment and Bellevue Park Primary
This property is ideally suited to professional people relocating for corporate roles, and those seeking a home that is a spacious, stylish and contemporary.
Instructions are clear this property must be sold, please contact Mark or Skye for further information.
In preparing this information we used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.