House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bundaberg South
Market's "Best Buy" Queenslander!Property ID 1709142A huge home for a "Crazy Low". Owner's on a deadline to move north, creating a tremendous opportunity for a wide variety of buyers. Judge the property on it's merits and apply your budget. What if the owner accepted your price?
Welcome to 29 Pitt Street, a beautifully renovated historic Queenslander that perfectly combines charming character and modern luxuries.
A Butterfly staircase reveals a versatile, spacious family home with dual living, perfect for the extended family.
- Multiple living areas upstairs and down
- Verandah's, separate living and dining rooms
- French doors open onto wide verandah's
- Beautiful rear deck that overlooks private gardens
- Cathedral ceilings, T & G walls, Polished timber floors
- Access the home via several entrances including an internal staircase
- Beautifully modern , fully complimented kitchen
- Ensuite to master bedroom plus 2 main bathrooms (1 Up 1 Down)
- Solar Power, Rainwater tanks, Ceiling fans
- Private Colourbond fencing makes for a private, safe environment
- Dual access to the 1012m2 allotment - space for an extra shed if needed
- Many surprises await your inspection , you won't be disappointed.
Make no mistake the owner is very serious about selling.
This property will be sold. Avoid disappointment, Contact me now. First to inspect will buy.
Please direct all enquiries and inspections to the Exclusive marketing agent Gary Martin on 0417 635 390 or email@example.com
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.