House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bulwer
Postcard AddressProperty ID 1795742Vendors circumstances have changed and they are ready to meet the market!
Perfectly positioned in a tightly held pocket, boasting 30 meter frontage, dual street access with bush and bay views this highset beach house is certainly one of Moreton Island's best! Affectionately named "Stranded At Bulwer", the property offers quick easy walk access through white powdered sand to the crystal waters of Bulwer's beach front, wrecks, and "Castaways" cafe/store while maintaining absolute privacy in Moreton Island's gateway location. A large northern deck captures cool summer breezes, delivers fantastic family and friends entertainment benefits, while the fully equipped dual living quarters provide seclusion zones for many people. An established tropical garden with manicured lawn enhances the natural ambiance.
In this paradise setting the property has provided immense enjoyment to its reluctant sellers over the years as well as rental income, but now the time is right to allow a very lucky buyer to experience the magic of "Stranded At Bulwer".
This beach retreat is a must inspection for lovers of Brisbane's best kept secret as great value is at hand! Call now for further details or to arrange a private inspection.
Features at a glance:
- Comfortable dual living quarters provides privacy and freedom for more than one family
- 4 Bedrooms featuring bunks and double beds for a great nights rest
- 2 Fully equipped gas kitchens for a change of culinary scenery
- 2 Dining/lounge rooms deliver ample space for independent leisure activities
- 4 Bathrooms provide rapid cleansing convenience
- 2 Shed's with ample storage space for your tinny, surfboards, kayaks, fishing rods and beach equipment
- Sir Walter lawn for the kids to play
- Cable TV creates multiple entertainment options
- Outdoor fire pit to roast marshmallows at the end of the day
- Ceiling and wall mounted fans to always keep cool
- 24,000 litres water storage tanks
- 48 volt Outback power system includes 12 KVA Cummins diesel generator
- 18 Solar Panels equipped with deep cycle Trojan solar batteries
- Spear pump in ground irrigation
Affordable lifestyle opportunity. Must be sold!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.