House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Bulimba
Excellent Location and Lifestyle! Six Months Free Internet!Property ID 1693162The unique charm of Bulimba living awaits you! You will walk to Oxford Street and the Ferry from this superb multi storey property which is very well priced. The home will suit families of all ages, with a focus on separation of living areas. The home is a federation style Queenslander and ready for leisurely living. Overlooking bushland, and close to the river, you will spend hours entertaining on the very private full length back timber deck. Upstairs features open plan, spacious and lightfilled kitchen, dining, living and 3 bedrooms including Parents Master Retreat, accompanied by Ensuite and Main Bathroom. The home features separate living, with 2 bedrooms with built in robes and bathroom downstairs, the perfect space for guests and teenagers or if you work from home, FIRST SIX MONTHS YOU WILL HAVE FREE INTERNET!
- Bright lounge/living and dining areas features polished timber floors
- Full length timber deck for private dining and entertaining
- Stone benchtop kitchen is well equipped with quality appliances
- Master parents' retreat with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Generous bedrooms over both levels include built-in robes
- Marble vanity bathrooms, main includes a bath tub
- Air conditioned
- Downstairs Rumpus and Alfresco entertaining overlook landscaped and child-friendly gardens and backyard.
- Double garage, automatic gates
- Pets on application
Located within Bulimba State School catchment, a stroll from Oxford Street's shops and cafes and within walking distance to Apollo Street Ferry, your family will love this home and the lifestyle it offers you!
Please note that all inspections are via appointment only via the online booking system.Following your request your booking will be promptly confirmed. Due to our inspection scheduling, we would ask that you arrive on time for your appointment.