House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Bulimba
Family Home Within a Short Walk to Oxford StreetProperty ID 1546304Family Home within a Short Walk to Oxford Street
This stunning home is positioned only 300 metres from the Oxford Street precinct and its array of restaurants, bars, cinema, caf and boutiques, opening the door to the lifestyle change you have been seeking.
Polished hardwood timber floors throughout the upper level teamed with white plantation shutters and white subway tiles create a classy timeless canvas for any dcor you choose.
The lower level has potential to further develop with legal height, existing slab, enclosed internal stairwell and plenty of space for future master suite, offices or media room. The fully fenced block offers grassy play areas and space for a pool.
• Modern eat-in kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook top, double sink and huge pantry
• Air conditioned living room opening via timber sliders to front deck
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-ins
• Modern bathroom with frameless shower screen, black tapware and herringbone subway tiling
• Guest powder room
• Large laundry with stone bench tops and walk in linen cupboard
• High ceilings
• Brush box timber floors
• White plantation shutters throughout
• Subway tiles to bathroom, laundry and kitchen
• Air conditioned living and master bedroom
• Water tank
• Solar power
• Internal stairs to lower level
• Remote control garage door
• Massive storage / workshop with potential for additional rooms.
• Bulimba State School, St Peter's and Paul's school, Lourdes Hill College catchment
• 2 minutes from Apollo Road or Oxford Street ferry to city
• Choice of parks and bike tracks
• 8 klms from CBD
• 3 minutes to Gateway Bridge
The owners are committed to selling and will look at offers prior to auction.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.