House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Buderim
Leafy Buderim, Priced RightProperty ID 1688217Located in one of Buderim's most convenient locations, this secluded sanctuary is home to beautiful low maintenance gardens and priced to sell.
Year round easterly breezes and protection from the northern sun, there isn't a more comfortable place on the coast to be. Ideally positioned on a large, elevated 1,210sqm. private cul-de-sac block, this much loved one level home offers four double bedrooms all with built-in's and an air conditioned master with ensuite. Three living areas provide great flexibility with room for everyone to spread out and enjoy the space, functional kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage. Walk out past your lounge/living to find your large undercover entertainment area, which is ideal for a BBQ with family and friends, overlooking your north/easterly aspect.
The garden lover will be delighted to meander through the pathways and enjoy the exotic plants and bromeliads that the tropical low maintenance, landscaped gardens have to offer. The north/west side of the home features a terraced shade area that can house a large collection of plants.
This is a great opportunity for the gardener who wants something different, or purely for a family to move in and enjoy. The choices really are yours and this will be entry level buying into the ever popular Buderim Pines.
- Low maintenance brick & tile home
- 1,210sqm. elevated allotment
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in's
- Air conditioned in master & living (recently professionally cleaned)
- Huge outdoor north facing entertaining area
- Fresh carpet & paint in living areas
- NBN & large antenna for TV & internet
- Established landscaped gardens
- Large variety of exotic plants
- 5,000L water tank
- Located in the Mountain Creek school zone
- Close to public transport & local shops
- 5 mins to patrolled beaches, restaurants & Buderim's town centre
Please call Nathan Nicholl to inspect today and situate yourself in one of the coasts most liveable and sought-after areas.