- About this property
- Explore Buderim
Sold by Lew Pottinger & Judy WildProperty ID 1578995Eckersley Avenue has long been considered one of Buderim's most sought-after addresses and seldom is there an opportunity to own a large parcel of near level, North facing land.
The 1950's chamfer board house has been the family home of the sellers for the past 25 years; an iconic building with a superb outlook and this location justifies a major renovation or a complete fresh start from a blank canvas to create a landmark Buderim residence.
- 1,497m2 in one of Buderim's best streets
- 32m wide North facing allotment
- North facing outlook over Foote Sanctuary
- Iconic 1950's character with timber floors
- Lock-up garage, carport, ample storage & shed
- Capability to build to a height of 8.5m
- Private, North facing pool & deck
- Original owner instructs sale by public auction