- About this property
- Explore Buderim
Sold by Mitch RoweProperty ID 1564355This immaculate split level home on an elevated 800sqm. block offers relaxed, easy care living in a convenient location close to everything; renovated over recent years there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
Complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two separate living rooms plus dining room, stylish modern kitchen, expansive North facing covered alfresco entertaining patio at side, double lock up garage plus side access to bring in a boat or caravan and a fully fenced backyard with heaps of room to put in a pool.
Features include: air-conditioning in lounge, ceiling fans, stone benches in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, security screens, spa bath in main bathroom, walk-in robe in master and built-ins in other two bedrooms, and well established low maintenance gardens.
Elevated the home invites in cooling breezes, and with a Northern aspect, the alfresco patio is a very comfortable place to entertain and relax day and night.
The block is leafy and private, and the patio is the perfect spot for BBQ's, breakfast, morning tea, birthday partiesany type of celebration; put up a hammock and read a good book in peace and quiet it can be both a place of fun times and calm times!
Located in a family-friendly street with quality homes, and within walking distance to the North Buderim IGA and specialty shops, plus bus stop, it is within close proximity to Kuluin Primary School and only five minutes to Maroochydore or Buderim Village.
Owners are relocating interstate and MUST sell this in order to re-purchase; motivation is sky high and genuine value will be secured for the savvy buyer.
Do not miss out on this truly charming home whether investing, downsizing or entering the market, this is a red hot' opportunity!
- Charming home in quality neighbourhood
- Split level 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 2 living areas + dining, modern kitchen
- North facing alfresco covered patio
- Air-conditioning in lounge, ceiling fans
- Spa bath in main bathroom, s/screens
- DLUG + side access for boat/caravan or shed
- 800sqm. block, fenced flat backyard
- Elevated with gentle cooling breezes
- Walk to: IGA, local shops, bus stop
- 5 minutes to Maroochydore, Buderim
- Owners moving interstate MUST sell!